-
March 22nd, 2006, 02:07 PM
#11
monimarine
Guest
I like Cami's #9 or
classic, light, freckles, blue eyes, 26's hair
-
March 22nd, 2006, 02:08 PM
#12
Inactive Member
Face mold: Josefina
Skin tone: light
Eye color: light brown
Wig style: AGT sidepart bangless
Wig color: dark brown
She'd be my mini me! Just add a pair of jeans, pink ballet flats, a white polo shirt, and Kit's winter coat and she'd be exactly like me. Haha.
-
March 22nd, 2006, 02:11 PM
#13
Sweet_Sweet_Goo
Guest
Face mold: Kaya
Skin tone: light
Eye color: Gray
Wig style: Short red hair(A little shorter than kits) Bangless
Wig color: PM doll red
And lots of freckles!!!!! [img]smile.gif[/img]
-
March 22nd, 2006, 04:06 PM
#14
Inactive Member
Ahh, this is fun! I've got quite a few:
1- Josefina mold, light olive skin, long medium brown hair with sidepart and Nellie bangs, agt21's hazel eyes
2- Jess mold, light skin, long wavy carrot bangless side parted red hair, agt21's hazel eyes, freckles
3- Pumpkin's "Asian, medium skin, black centerpart bangless, dark brown eyes"
4- Kaya mold, medium skin, medium brown bangless hair center part, light brown eyes (pretty much AGT2 but without bangs, and the Kaya mold)
5- Asian, light brown hair, long with Lindsey bangs, light brown eyes
6- Josefina mold, light skin, long curly (AGT26 style, but longer) blonde hair without bangs, and agt21's hazel eyes
7- Jess mold, light olive skin, long bangless black hair with light curls (like Samantha), agt21's hazel eyes
8- Addy mold, dark skin, dark brown medium length wavy textured hair, dark blue eyes, freckles
9- Josefina mold, light olive skin, dark brown hair in agt26's style, light brown eyes, freckles
10- Kaya mold, light skin, long slightly wavy auburn hair with bangs, blue eyes
LOL, I've obviously got some trends- long hair and the hazel eyes. AG needs to start using those hazel eyes more. Also, I'd like to see a new skin tone. A new Caucasian one that's light, but an olive tone. If they're going to keep making light skinned dolls, they need to do something to make them a bit more unique, and not all Caucasians are that same porcelain peachy color.
Obviously I wouldn't buy all of these, lol, but these are the ones I'd want to make.
-
March 22nd, 2006, 04:42 PM
#15
GreyMyst
Guest
Face mold: Jess
Skin tone: light
Eye colr: hazel
Wig styles: AGT sidepart bangless
Wig colors: black/brown
Hmm I just described Jess with hazel eyes, ROFL! Maybe I should overlook the eyes and go ahead and buy her.
I'd want a mini me, but since we can't mix face molds she'd have.
Face mold: Addy
Skin tone: light
Eye color: hazel
Wig styles: AGT sidepart curly bangless
Wig colors: dark brown
<font color="#33CCCC" size="1">[ March 22, 2006 12:48 AM: Message edited by: GreyMyst ]</font>
-
March 22nd, 2006, 05:40 PM
#16
Felicity_Fan85
Guest
Jess mold
light skin
hazel eyes
bangless
PM red hair
(add some glasses and it's a mini me, lol) (my eyes are small...)
-
March 22nd, 2006, 05:48 PM
#17
Inactive Member
dark brown hair with green eyes, wispy bangs, wavy mid-back length hair...
Better yet, a River Pheonix doll at 10...don't know that many remember him, but when I was a kid, I had a crush on him!
-
March 22nd, 2006, 08:38 PM
#18
I*love*dolls
Guest
I was just about to do a thread like this! LOL!
Face mold: classic
Skin: light
Eyes: hazel
Hair style: (this wasn't an option but I would want it this way if I made a doll) side part with curly hair (like Samantha's) and layered hair
Hair color: (not an option either but I would want it this way...) Strawberry Blond with a few darker red streaks
Sorry I didn't do all of the options but I have been thinking about how I would do this for a while..... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
-
March 22nd, 2006, 08:44 PM
#19
I*love*dolls
Guest
Oh and I also like Josefina/Nellie face mold, light skin, VERY black hair with no bangs anf long, loose curl like AGT 24) BRIGHT green eyes
I would name her Sara...yes....I am a The Little Princess fan...
-
March 22nd, 2006, 08:59 PM
#20
Inactive Member
Oh this is a fun thread! I'm afraid I might be repeating, but here are mine:
Classic mold, light skin w/ freckles, dk brown hair without bangs and side part, dk brown eyes
Josefina mold, light skin w/ freckles, auburn hair without bangs and side part, hazel eyes
And I love Pumpkin's idea of the Asian mold with the black hair, no bangs and center part. She sounds lovely! [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] I sort of wish they would come up with a new Asian mold though as I'm not too fond of the one they have.
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks